• This is a fully automatic charger with 5 charge stages.
• Automatic charging protects your batteries from being overcharged. So you can leave the charger connected indefinitely.
• 5-stage charging is a very comprehensive and accurate charging process that gives your batteries longer life and better performance compared to using traditional chargers.
The Desulphation stage may break down sulphation that occurs in batteries that have been left flat for extended periods of time, returning them back to full charge. sulfation occurs when lead-sulphate hardens and clogs up the battery cells.
2. Bulk (Constant Current)
Bulk mode charges the battery at the maximum rate (constant current) putting a large amount of power into batteries in a short amount of time. This stage will charge the battery to approximately 60%, until the voltage reaches 14.7 volts for 12V charger
3. Absorption (Constant Voltage)
The charge rate slows down so the battery can absorb more power and reach 80% charge. The voltage remains at a constant 14.7 volts for 12V charger while the current is gradually reduced until no more power can be added without over-charging the battery.
The Float stage maintains the battery at 100% charge without overcharging or damaging the battery. This means the charger can be left connected to the battery indefinitely.
5. Stop – The Charger stop charging and cut-off output.
I got it. It seem to me good item. Easy to use. I tried only one time and work. Is better to try for long time and check if charge and save battery as described. I will write again from some days.
A++++++ super fast shipping
Ok everything perfect without trying